Open Enrollment for 2023 has begun. If you are a Medicare recipient and looking to make changes to your Medicare Advantage Plan, Prescription Drug Plan (Part D) or Supplement, now is the time (Oct 15th through Dec 7th). With the numerous options available (depending on where your live), you should obtain answers to the following when considering your options:
- Does your Doctor / Doctors accept the plan –
- If you take prescription drugs – find a plan that covers your medication – Some plans even offer an allowance for over the counter medications
- Determine the copayments / out of pocket cost for the medications you are prescribed
- What are the out of pocket cost for accessing medical providers – Many advantage plans offer $0 copayments to visit a primary care provider
- Determine the hospital network the plan is utilizing to make sure you are comfortable with the options.
- Does the plan offer ancillary coverages (Dental, Vision, Hearing Aids, etc.)
- What is the cost of the plan?
These are just of few of the concerns we address when working with a new client. If you are new to Medicare, download our FREE Medicare Starter Kit CLICK HERE. Whether you use our firm or another Medicare Advantage Professional, work with a trusted advocate that is looking out for your best interest and not just looking to make a sale. Visit our Medicare page CLICK HERE
With 32 years in business, ABM Insurance & Benefit Services, Inc. has been providing clients with valuable coverage solutions. Visit our website www.getagreatquote.com Read our reviews – call us at 800-362-2809.