Houston Commercial Property Insurance
No matter what your end product or service is, the security of your property — office, factory, warehouse, store, plant, farm or ranch — is at the heart of your business. If you lose it, and it’s not properly protected with commercial property owners insurance, you could lose everything.
In fact, whether you own or lease your building, use it yourself or lease it to someone else, commercial property insurance is one of the most essential forms on business protection. Yet thousands of firms are either uninsured or inadequately protected against all of the things that can go wrong. Often they don’t learn this shortcoming until it’s too late.
Don’t let that happen to you. With a track record of more than a quarter century of service to Houston businesses, ABM Insurance & Benefit Services can get you fully protected quickly and simply, for some of the most competitive commercial property insurance Houston rates available.
Business Property Insurance Options
Out custom commercial property insurance plans, tailored specifically for your business, cover the widest possible range of risks and claims limits. They can be standalone for property you own but don’t occupy, or part of a more comprehensive Business Owners Policy (BOP).
Protection options that include:
- Your building and its contents (including computers, equipment, stock and inventory) against most perils such as fire, theft, vandalism, water leakage damage, and lightning strikes.
- Additional specialist coverage for risks like storms, floods, earthquake and terrorism — as well as endorsements for high value items like records, boilers and machinery.
- Tenant coverage for the contents and other areas of your responsibility when you don’t own the building.
- Loss of business and income arising from a disruptive event affecting your property.
- External areas such as parking lots and landscaping, and fixtures like perimeter fencing and signage.
- Damage caused to other property as a result of an incident on your own premises.
- Protection for special risks associated with your type of business or building structure.
- Specialist insurance to protect commercial land, unoccupied premises, buildings under construction or demolition, and property you lease to others.
- Single policies for same-use multiple buildings.
- Replacement cost or cash value options.
- Instant protection for newly-acquired property.
- Temporary buildings and storage structures.
In fact, whatever your commercial property insurance needs, ABM’s commercial property owners insurance experts will be able to tailor a protection plan for a perfect fit.
In addition, we can provide valuable guidance on risk management and regulatory compliance.
Support and Savings
You’ll also want to know that if you do have to make a business property insurance claim and your operation is disrupted, you can be back in business as soon as possible. Count on ABM to support and, if possible, speed you through the claims process.
And because, as one of Houston’s biggest and most-respected independent insurance brokers, we enjoy a close relationship with some of the nation’s biggest and most reputable insurers, we can also secure not only the best commercial property insurance rates but also valuable discounts for deductibles, coverage limits, existing security and multiple policies and/or multiple buildings.
That means that even if you already have business property insurance, we may be able to provide more effective cover at lower cost.
To make things even simpler, you can get a fast, no-obligation and free quote, together with any other information you need, with just a few clicks and keystrokes.
Simply click the Free Quote request button, provide us with a few brief details and we’ll get to work. Do it now, while it’s on you mind, and let us find you the best commercial property insurance companies.