ABM Insurance Experts in Construction Insurance for Texas
- General Liability – This coverage will protect you against third party claims of property damage and bodily injury. It will also provide coverage for products, advertisement injury, operations and premises, medical payments and personal injury.
- Commercial Property Insurance – This will provide you with coverage for buildings as well as personal property.
- Builders Risk – With Builders Risk Insurance, you will be protected against physical damage of a property while it is under construction. Lenders often require this coverage prior to financing.
- Equipment Coverage– This coverage will protect the equipment and large tools that you use during the course of conducting business, such as nail guns, generators, welders and other costly equipment.
- Workers Compensation – As a construction contractor, you are responsible for offering this type of coverage to your employees. In addition, you may also need this protection against subcontractors who may not have this type of coverage for their own employees when working on your projects.
- Commercial Auto Insurance – Any vehicles that are used by your company to conduct business will be required to have this coverage. Personal auto insurance policies do not usually offer coverage for automobiles that are used for business purposes. Therefore, it is crucial that you have the right protection in place.
Contact ABM Insurance today at 1-800-362-2809 or fill out the quote form at the top of this page for your free Construction Insurance Quote!