2020 No Contribution/No Participation Option Period Is Open;
Applies to: Small Groups (1-50 employees)
Deadline: Dec. 16, 2019
From Nov. 1 through Dec. 15, 2019, small groups purchasing ACA/Metallic plans can opt to waive participation and contribution requirements.
The No Contribution/No Participation Option is available to new groups:
- Applying for coverage during the annual open enrollment period
- During the open enrollment periods for Jan. 1 and Jan. 15, 2020, effective dates
This special program ends soon. If you own a small business (fewer than 50 full time employees) and want comprehensive coverage without having to go through the Exchange, PLEASE CALL US before this period ends. Obtain comprehensive coverage with access to most popular hospitals and doctors.
Having comprehensive coverage will
- Get you into the hospitals of YOUR CHOICE
- Allow you to access the doctors of YOUR CHOICE
- Place you in front of those with inferior coverage
- If you or your employees currently receive a subsidy through the exchange…. This program is not for you
- If you have a small business and can afford better coverage options…. THIS IS FOR YOU! Low deductible, PPO options.
The deadline is Dec 16th. If you want to provide the best of the best for yourself or your loved ones, and employees,do not wait, call us at 800-362-2809. Ask for Mike Alexander Jr. email email@example.com. Even if you do not think you can afford it or qualify, call us. We can make things happen!
Check out our website at www.getagreatquote.com