The Houston Business Journal (HBJ) recently awarded ABM Insurance & Benefit Services Inc. as one of “Houston’s Best Places to work” for 2019. The HBJ conducts surveys every year, surveying employees, vendors and clients. Surveys are ranked on a scale of 1 to 100. We were pleased to award ABM Insurance & Benefit Services, Inc. as one of Houston’s top 15 “Best Places to Work” in the Greater Houston area. “Given Houston’s size, this is a tremendous honor. We have an excellent team and we all have the same goal – To serve our clients, making their experience with our products satisfying and assuring. ABM could never satisfy the needs of our clients without an outstanding support team… and that is what we have. We recognize the outstanding service of out team.”, says President of ABM, Mike Alexander, Jr.
ABM Insurance & Benefit Services, Inc. has roots dating back to 1989 and has been serving Houston communities for 31 years, protecting Business and Individual property and lifestyles through affordable insurance coverage. They currently have 20 employees and qualified under HBJ’s small business (11-50 employees). The ABM team live by a set a values and philosophies:
Values and philosophy
- Our principal goal is to provide quality insurance protection for our customer’s property and lifestyle through affordable insurance solutions.
- Listen to our customers and provide them with real solutions.
- Be creative and innovative by searching for ways to improve the way we conduct business thus improving the customers experience.
- Be flexible with ability to respond to our customers demands without hesitation.
- Be responsive to our customers request.
- Be true and honest in all our dealings.
As a licensed insurance agency, ABM provides all forms of insurance including Home, Auto, Life, Health, Employee Benefits, Bonds, Medicare Plans and Commercial Insurance. Call ABM is you need help with any form of coverage / protection. You will be glad you did. You can reach the ABM team at 281-448-3040 or 800-362-2809. They are also on the web at www.getagreatquote.com